Saturday, April 10, 2010

Returning to blog, leaving the country

Soooooo, I haven't blogged in for-ev-er. I'm creating this post to inform my many, many fans that I will return to blogging because I plan to chronicle my adventures studying and doing research abroad in Thailand this summer!

You'll notice that many of my old posts have been hidden. I did this in the event that important people decide to read the blog... I'm applying for my doctorate at Columbia in NYC in December. Hey, Dr. Garber!!!!!!

The approximate date of my departure will be May 14 and the approximate date of the termination of my tenure will be August 7. At that time my wonderful boyfriend, Joe, will likely be joining me and my good friend Robin, who is currently teaching English in South Korea, on tour de Asia. He got me this kick-ass SLR digital camera so I hope to capture some breath-taking images.

I will be accompanied by two other students from FIU -- one nursing student and one OT student. Ummmm, yeah... the OT student will provide me with some challenges. She will definitely be testing my growing patience. More to come.

Check back in soon!

No comments: