Sunday, April 18, 2010

I excite!!! :::in Borat accent:::

I spent today trying to create an itinerary for travel post-scholarship. WOW, IS IT CHEAP!!! I'm so psyched about some of the great places I plan on visiting. They include, but are not limited to, Phuket, Thailand, Singapore (iffy), and Palau Tioman, Malaysia.

Like mother, like daughter -- yo soy playera. This is not Spanish for player, but rather for a girl who likes the beach a lot. I plan to visit as many beaches as humanly possible!! Can't wait to take some amazing pics. Tioman also has lush tropical forests complete with waterfalls. Good times with shutter speed.

My only gripe is that I wish my love could be with me the entire trip, but alas... the 9 to 5 duty calls :::sigh:::

Time to focus on Family Guy. Giggity.

No comments: